Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cult hero status beckons.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
When I saw him up at Barnsley playing against us last season, I thought that he was a right pain in the @rse - breaking up our plays, setting up Barnsley attacks etc., so I was pleased when he joined us. Hopefully he'll start doing the same now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In terms of songs please be aware that so far this season he's scored once, now twice. Three times O'Grady?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Not 100% convinced by his radio interview that he knows where he wants his future to be and that this upturn at the Albion is a mixed blessing more than anything. Anyone else feel that from his tone?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Not 100% convinced by his radio interview that he knows where he wants his future to be and that this upturn at the Albion is a mixed blessing more than anything. Anyone else feel that from his tone?

Poor bloke just hasn't known why he was here or why he would want to be here with the crowd on his back, not getting game time, playing in a system that didn't play to his strengths etc. needs to be loved and if Hughton puts faith in him it sounds like he will repay it

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Fair play to him - it must be a nightmare not feeling wanted previously at the club, but he's been professional and got on with the job and scored a good goal today. Certainly deserves a fair run in my view. Keep him until the end of the season and see how things go. If he doesn't do so well and Sheffield want him and he's happy to move then by all means sell him then, but the club and him might just have turned a corner and he might be a useful addition. Well done Chris for your attitude and performances in the last couple of games. You deserve a chance in my book.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6

That interview is properly revealing. The fact that he's so honest and candid has really endeared him to me. Have a listen, then get right behind the bloke. He'll basically do the business where he's wanted.

https://audioboom.com/boos/2770197-albion-striker-chris-o-grady-after-fa-cup-win-over-brentford

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
He sounded a really nice bloke. It sounds like his family nearly split up over the way some of our do called fans treated hm.
Some people skyways gave someone to hate. I wonder if Agustien is really a great player?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here