Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Leicester looking to sell and EXACTLY what we are looking for in my opinion. Worth 2 million of anyone's money. Averages roughly 1 in 3 over the last 5 years. Perfect.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'd be happy with that, but wages would be a problem I expect.

Not sure he is on as much as you would think. Offload CMS and that is 17k a week saved straight away...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wood? Oh yes!

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Would love to have him back. If Baldock is to succeed, Wood is the ideal strike partner for him IMO. I think the COG/Baldock partnership could work, but I think COG is keen on a move up north. Sell COG and bring in Wood.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Not sure he is on as much as you would think. Offload CMS and that is 17k a week saved straight away...

My Millwall-supporting mate reckons Wood is on around £20k per week at Leicester. Millwall tried to sign him when they had him on loan from WBA, offered him £10k per week and Leicester offered £20k. Gulp.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Ah yes, the bi annual "bring Chris Wood back" thread...

But I do agree. Bring him back (not on loan please).

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
He wasn't highly regarded by many when he was here (lazy, etc) but he was just starting out and has proven himself. I was always a fan and would be delighted.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

CMS isn't on anywhere near 17k a week. I know this for a fact.

Also Wood hated his time here, I met his sister a few times weirdly as she was living with him in the Marina

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here