Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
There's a whisper on The Argus site that he is missing as they are lining up a move to the Premier. Personally I think he would be a big loss for us.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
There's a whisper on The Argus site that he is missing as they are lining up a move to the Premier. Personally I think he would be a big loss for us.

If a Premiership club did go in for him, you would expect they'll be looking to send him automatically back out on loan to aid his development.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Is the Travelodge full then?

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
The Travelodge is more or less opposite the PremierInn in Brentford, so shouldn't be a big issue.

In all seriousness, I think that JFC is a modern-day Matty Oakley - very good at passing back and wide.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If he has the same virus I have it's not surprising he is still missing! :(
More likely to attract interest in the summer when prices aren't so inflated. Right now he isn't going to get into many premier league team squads so why spend more than you need on someone who would be very much "for the future"

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Take the money, run and hope and pray, he's not another Murray or Barnes. We will have multiple FFS JFC threads

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Players like him are paramount for the clubs future!

In the interim period before the academy is producing we can get loan players in with more experience and as good.

We need some experienced established championship standard midfielders at the moment as ours are too young and inexperienced.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
In the interim period before the academy is producing we can get loan players in with more experience and as good.

We need some experienced established championship standard midfielders at the moment as ours are too young and inexperienced.

That may be true. However, it doesn't mean we should be selling him. He's 20 and already a good player. 2/3 years he'll be bossing games and worth a fortune.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

So in the mean time, sell all of our good youngsters? Why not have both? JFC would be a far better player, playing with an experienced one surely?

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
So in the mean time, sell all of our good youngsters? Why not have both? JFC would be a far better player, playing with an experienced one surely?

Exactly and in a more forward position. He's been doing a good job playing deep as our defensive midfielders have been poor this season. He's one of the few midfielders we have I trust on the ball near our own goal.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Exactly and in a more forward position. He's been doing a good job playing deep as our defensive midfielders have been poor this season. He's one of the few midfielders we have I trust on the ball near our own goal.

I agree. He's done pretty well in an unfamiliar position with a weak midfield partner in Gary Gardner. The criticism of him this season has been way overblown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here