Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many times will people spell our new managers name wrong?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Hoosier was much easier.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How many times will people miss out an apostrophe when asking how many times will people spell our new manager's name wrong?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Agreed.

Exactly how hard is it to spell 'Kris Hughton' ?

DerbyCanary

Dec 31, 2014
Two years at Norwich, and still about 50% of the fan base thought his surname was Houghton. Not quite sure why it seems to be so difficult for so many!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
How many times will people miss out an apostrophe when asking how many times will people spell our new manager's name wrong?

And how many times will people fail to write 'wrongly' when asking how many times will people miss out an apostrophe when asking how many times will people spell our new manager's name wrongly?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm never going to spell Nathen's name incorrectly. We owe him that much after Fulham.

Have I missed anything?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
And how many times will people fail to write 'wrongly' when asking how many times will people miss out an apostrophe when asking how many times will people spell our new manager's name wrongly?

Never start a sentence with "and". That's what I was taught.

I'm not entirely convinced that an adverb is required. The adjective seems to convey the intended meaning just as successfully.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here