Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously considering travelling to Brentford today without a ticket...

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
...In the hope I might be able to pick one up outside. I really want to see the game today but left it too late to get a ticket. I even tried to register with a Brentford and get in the home end but was thwarted like others.

If there's anyone out there who can't go today I'm happy to meet somewhere and buy a spare?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...In the hope I might be able to pick one up outside. I really want to see the game today but left it too late to get a ticket. I even tried to register with a Brentford and get in the home end but was thwarted like others.

If there's anyone out there who can't go today I'm happy to meet somewhere and buy a spare?

Sami, it's over. Let it go.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

I'm with you on that one. Illness prevented me from getting down to the Amex to grab a ticket. Perhaps if we went and asked Brentford really nicely.....

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Every match I've been to when someone doesn't have a ticket they've always picked one up in the pub.
Every match we've had a spare we've managed to flog it.
Never been that much hard work either, helps if you know a few people obviously.

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Always get in , hang around ticket office & stalk any officials, players picking up envelopes etc...if this fails beg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here