Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else really excited about our first game under Hughton?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Because i am. I'm so much looking forward to today's game and the rest of the season for that matter.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Mildly excited. I sit here, albion mug full of caffeine fueled cheer, with a torpid expectation of the events of this afternoon slowly bringing forth my inner consciousness

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am looking forward to hearing all our Hugton chants off my chant thread

I don't like being one of the spelling police, but at least get his name right..........my guess is, from the way your post is worded, you are quite young, but getting the new managers name can't be too hard.....can it?

In answer to the question, yes I am very excited about today's game, I really hope his initial influence will spur on the players and give us a decent win. We do need a good start to his reign.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I think the first match with a new manager is always an exciting one, at least it is beforehand anyway. Right now we've no idea how/who he's going to want to play, and that's always intriguing.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I don't like being one of the spelling police, but at least get his name right..........my guess is, from the way your post is worded, you are quite young, but getting the new managers name can't be too hard.....can it?

In answer to the question, yes I am very excited about today's game, I really hope his initial influence will spur on the players and give us a decent win. We do need a good start to his reign.

I suppose it won't be hard to get used too. Will try harder!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Oi Grumpy get back in your cage, have you never heard of mistypes?:lolol: x

Me too very excited. Bring it on.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Mildly excited. I sit here, albion mug full of caffeine fueled cheer, with a torpid expectation of the events of this afternoon slowly bringing forth my inner consciousness

Very eloquently said, for 6:54 a.m!

Stumpy Tim

The first game of a new manager is always exciting, and we get two as I wouldn't be surprised if he tries a couple of things in the cup game. His brief is to keep us up, so the FA Cup is almost an irrelevance

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea

And spur on the underwhelmed fans too !

PS I do find careless spellings rather irritating but spelling someone's name incorrectly is just plain lazy and very disrespectful

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not really. Pleased he is in but suspect its a long hall to turn this lot around.

Oh, I don't know. After all, he's inherited a side from the previous* manager in promotion-winning form. All he's got to do is maintain it.

*interim

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Should be interesting to see the team today and the substitutes that get used. It already seems to me that common sense is prevailing at the club, judging from the interesting and pragmatic statements coming from the website. Really encouraging. I think we can trust that Hughton won't sit in his dugout and ignore the fans. Really wish I could be there today.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If the atmosphere is anything like it was on Monday it will be a great match. Plus I think we will win.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Reminds me a little of Slades first game at Orient. Great atmosphere and Slade loved the the attention. Hope for a different result though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here