Votes: 25 23.4%
  • no a total and utter knobend

Votes: 82 76.6%

• Total voters

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't really get the point of banning people if they're just allowed to pop up an alt account whenever they want, kind of pointless.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What was that 80s TV show where new performers would start their act and stay on until the audience reaction, portrayed by a hook that slowly came across the screen, eventually got them hauled off ?

Vulture reminds me a little of that. Perhaps he should be allowed to stay for such entertainment. We could even run a sweepstake.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don't really get the point of banning people if they're just allowed to pop up an alt account whenever they want, kind of pointless.

Some alt's are better behaved than the original account. If so, we're pretty tolerant of an alt of a banned user. They're on a shorter leash than someone who hasn't been banned though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

In truth, there's not much we can do to stop people re-registering. We moderate all new joiners, primarily to try and stop spammers at source. If we detect someone is a duplicate account of a banned user, we will not allow the new registration, but it doesn't take much effort to hide IP address, invent a new email address and use a sensible named new user account.

And if the new user account plays by the rules, and posts in a socially acceptable way, we'll never have need to investigate and probably never find out.

The thing is, for most of the bad boys there seems to be an ego thing at play and, sooner or later, they let slip their real identity either intentionally or otherwise.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I can't help feeling that this poll is rigged in some way. Is it just me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here