Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is NOT a dig at Crystal Palace but...

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
....has there ever been a situation where a manager employed by another club turns up at another team's training, talks to that team's players and has management meetings to discuss potential transfer targets whilst still under contract at his current employer?

Is it just me or is that really odd?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nearly as odd ( funny) as sacking your manager live on tv .

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
i dont understand why pardew has left a tried n trusted premier league side for palace he may well keep them up tho im sure parish is delighted!!!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Nearly as odd ( funny) as sacking your manager live on tv .

Except that didn't happen

And it doesn't really answer the question I asked, does it?

So, if you must come on our forum perhaps you could try to answer with intelligence, especially as there was no derogatory intention in said question.

If you can't do that, then, with respect f**k off!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Except that didn't happen

And it doesn't really answer the question I asked, does it?

So, if you must come on our forum perhaps you could try to answer with intelligence, especially as there was no derogatory intention in said question.

If you can't do that, then, with respect f**k off!

If he was under contract he wouldn't be doing what he has been would he . Good enough ?

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
If he was under contract he wouldn't be doing what he has been would he . Good enough ?

Much better, thank you!

However, he is under contract isn't he? And if he has terminated that contract then

A - I'm sure Sky would have reported it
B - why haven't palace announced it yet?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Much better, thank you!

However, he is under contract isn't he? And if he has terminated that contract then

A - I'm sure Sky would have reported it
B - why haven't palace announced it yet?
It will get announced .

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
i dont understand why pardew has left a tried n trusted premier league side for palace he may well keep them up tho im sure parish is delighted!!!

Especially when he has 6 years still to run on an unprecedented 8 year contract that by all accounts is very lucrative.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I appreciate that but that's why it's odd, don't you think?

Mullin is still taking the actual training but Pardew turns up, speaks to the players etc. yet officially he is Newcastle's manager and Palace don't announce anything!
Does it matter .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here