Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thankyou, please..what is the situation re our loanees

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I see that hughton has said that we have lost a lot of players in the last week or so.

So, who has gone back? I saw bent and gardner had gone, and we have retained halford, so has Bennett x 2 and texi gone? Anyone else?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Joe Bennett and Texiera here till end of season, Elliott Bennett has returned to Norwich

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But haven't we brought back our loanees from other clubs....IE CMS

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This op. Should answer ur question :lolol:

No because in his press statement he said that our squad had reduced and we needed to replenish...to get things back to where we was...but if we have only got rid of three and brought back 2, that is hardly a depleted squad ...capiche?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No because in his press statement he said that our squad had reduced and we needed to replenish...to get things back to where we was...but if we have only got rid of three and brought back 2, that is hardly a depleted squad ...capiche?

But then we still have 3 out injured..and some of those loans were cover....if u look at the 2 that went out they were both forwards..we are hardly blessed in that area....i'd say we have a depleted squad

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Also great news that Toko is here for another two and a half years ! :facepalm:

He is actually a person I presume. Or is someone in a 'wages' binning a few grand each week? :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here