Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathaniel Chalabah

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Sent back to Chelsea by Burnley today. Chelsea looking to loan him out again. Better than Gardener, could do a job in our midfield.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No more loans. We have 3 already. Good player though

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Anyone saying no is a bit foolish.

I dont like loans but you dont turn down players of quaility if you get the chance to sign them.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I guess I am foolish. Good player, very good player in fact, but not what we need currently. Attacking midfield is in relatively good shape IMO and if it needs strengthening anywhere it is with a wide player which Chalabah isn't. What we need far more urgently is a strong aggressive holding midfield player who will protect our back four. Ince is very promising and certainly has a future with us, but right now we need options and a leader in that area of the pitch.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I guess I am foolish. Good player, very good player in fact, but not what we need currently. Attacking midfield is in relatively good shape IMO and if it needs strengthening anywhere it is with a wide player which Chalabah isn't. What we need far more urgently is a strong aggressive holding midfield player who will protect our back four. Ince is very promising and certainly has a future with us, but right now we need options and a leader in that area of the pitch.

Shows what you know about him as a player. Haha.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I Attacking midfield is in relatively good shape IMO and if it needs strengthening anywhere it is with a wide player which Chalabah isn't. What we need far more urgently is a strong aggressive holding midfield player who will protect our back four. Ince is very promising and certainly has a future with us, but right now we need options and a leader in that area of the pitch.
What rubbish Ince and Holla played together are a good DM combination what we dont have is an attacking midfielder able to impose himself on the game other than Texiera on occasions until Stephens is back up and running.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here