spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not fussed. Time to buy our own players instead of loaning them

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Down to 3 strikers then, and maybe CMS will be off if we need to cash in before he goes for free in the summer ???

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Agree he looked decent, but the last 135 minutes were as good as we've played all season and that was all without him. Was never a long-term option anyway.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Pity we couldn't retain him but I wish him the best of luck. Should score a hat-full for them.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Prefer us to sign someone permanently, the loan situation is out of hand in any case and whilst good he hardly set the world alight.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Like there is not enough threads already for "Bent"....
It may explain why we have extended Fenelon's deal only until the end of January 2015. We might need him.

It's a loss, looked a goalscorer but we just have to find another now

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
How can people 'not be fussed'? He's a proven goalscorer, who would have bagged plenty of goals for us to see us through this season. Whatever you think of our permanent strikers, they are hardly prolific. A big loss, imho.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
How can people 'not be fussed'? He's a proven goalscorer, who would have bagged plenty of goals for us to see us through this season. Whatever you think of our permanent strikers, they are hardly prolific. A big loss, imho.

100% this. Some people never cease to amaze me round these parts.

Hey we beat Fulham without Bent right? So everything has to be bloody brilliant again, no wrinkles please

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
100% this. Some people never cease to amaze me round these parts.

Agreed, He would have scored crucial goals for you.
I think most were pleased that Palace lost out to Derby, if that was ever the case .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are palace fans not meant to just post on specific palace topics - genuine question as I thought this was agreed?

We seem to have a palace fans view on every thread on this board at the moment - bit irritating imo... We don't need to have palace fans bringing palace into every thread we have do we? It also often causes thread to go off topic...

I'm not meaning to be fussy but there's about 3 threads at the top of the board with them posting - one is on Seb Bassong - I mean reeeealllllyyyyyy? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants

Get the right midfielder to supply the ammunition for our forwards, this to me is a greater priority than another striker, but get one of those as well and job done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here