Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that need to be left in 2014.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Probably best if this had been done a few days ago, however I wasnt at work and didn't need to waste time. A few personal and a few generic things I'd like to seen left in 2014.

Our Poor form.
People quoting twitter as FACT.
Cock Ring Secert Santa jokes.
Selfie Sticks (What actual ***** own these things).
Selfies.
The term Bae (For those you dont know, term for a girlfriend).
Twerking.
Going on about Breaking Bad.

Over to you.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Probably best if this had been done a few days ago, however I wasnt at work and didn't need to waste time. A few personal and a few generic things I'd like to seen left in 2014.

Our Poor form.
Selfies.
Twerking.

Over to you.

I managed to negotiate 2014 without coming into contact with any of those things except our form. I must be getting old.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The selfie stick is one of the most ****ish things to ever be developed. Did anyone else see the photo of the guy at the Emirates for an Arsenal match? He had the selfie stick mounted to his iPad with a go pro on top so he could watch the game on the screen ffs :ffsparr:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The selfie stick is one of the most ****ish things to ever be developed. Did anyone else see the photo of the guy at the Emirates for an Arsenal match? He had the selfie stick mounted to his iPad with a go pro on top so he could watch the game on the screen ffs :ffsparr:

new wave fans pah, would love to see his delayed reaction as the ball came flying in his direction.

Tosser

Jimmy Grimble

The use of the word 'absolute' as a superlative. E.g. "That was an absolute finish."

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Our Poor form.
Selfies.
Twerking.

Over to you.

I hate anyone who uses this term.. Drives me insane!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
'totes amazeballs' and anyone who says it

Mrs Browns Boys

Constantly moaning about all things Albion (food, transport, beer etc). We're pretty lucky.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Iphone filming - especially at concerts.

Just watch the performance FFS and stop worrying about how great it looks when you get home.

And people walking and texting at the same time - please be aware there are other people in the world apart from you.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here