Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Pubs

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Made the schoolboy error of getting in to the ground far too early for the league game only to find no beer on sale.

Best places to drink prior to kick off when arriving via train station ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Four pubs on each corner of the ground, we went to the Griffin before and after, friendly bunch

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Surely any trip to Brentford is all about the legendary four pubs? No trip there is complete without a pint in at least one of them and, with them about to move grounds before long, they're to be cherished more than ever. They've done a great job in numbing our many defeats there.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I shall go to the first one I see. Then I shall move on. I shall go to the second one I see. Then I shall move on... etc.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
new boy alert !!!
regards
DR

Read the post. Four pubs on each corner as opposed to one pub on each corner.
New boy? I am 52 you donut and I used to live in Ealing and drank in those pubs more times than I care to remember, not only when we were playing there but sometimes watched Brentford at home or just drinking in that area.
New boy, how very dare you.

Jan 30, 2008
Read the post. Four pubs on each corner as opposed to one pub on each corner.
New boy? I am 52 you donut and I used to live in Ealing and drank in those pubs more times than I care to remember, not only when we were playing there but sometimes watched Brentford at home or just drinking in that area.
New boy, how very dare you.
tart it up as much as you want chopper
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here