Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

houghton no 2

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Andy Naylor assumed that Trollope would come as first team coach which was his role at Birmingham and at Norwich.
Hughton's assistant manager at both clubs was Colin Calderwood.

Suspect that he needs to sit down with Nathan Jones first to agree what his role will be and unsurprising if we end up with all three in some capacity. Would expect Calderwood as number two though.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I wonder why theres no news on houghtons no 2, will it be paul trolloppe or colin calderwood or someone else ?

I'm not usually a pedant on here, but can we please spell our manager's name correctly. It's quite simple. It's Hughton (not Houghton)!!!!

As for his number 2, I assume there'll be an announcement quite soon. As someone else said, presumably either Trollope or Calderwood.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm not usually a pedant on here, but can we please spell our manager's name correctly. It's quite simple. It's Hughton (not Houghton)!!!!

As for his number 2, I assume there'll be an announcement quite soon. As someone else said, presumably either Trollope or Calderwood.

Don't expect a reply. 452 of his 505 posts have been threads started by him. He's seems to run out of energy to muster up a response to his discussions.

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
special message for barrell of fun

Sorry barrell of fun I spelt his name wrong

I got back from a holiday in perth on monday morning then went to the fulham game later in the day so im a bit tired, supporter since 1971, seen about 800 albion games im now 52 , lets win tommorow for Mr chris hughton!!!:rolleyes:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Sorry barrell of fun I spelt his name wrong

I got back from a holiday in perth on monday morning then went to the fulham game later in the day so im a bit tired, supporter since 1971, seen about 800 albion games im now 52 , lets win tommorow for Mr chris hughton!!!:rolleyes:

It was decent of you to apologise, fair play.

Now DON'T do it again.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Proper noun!

Chris Hughton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills