Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Gang

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On BT sports now. Probably a repeat. Quite amusing. That John Fashanu is an unbelievably pretentious and self-obsessed pillock . . .

I bought a Wimbledon shirt to support the disenfranchised after the MK fiasco. Having regrets now, Lol!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gibson, Scales, etc have all come out and said this was a total misrepresentation of events, and that Fash is a cock.

[TWEET]550975895838941185[/TWEET]

[TWEET]550978269873717249[/TWEET]

[TWEET]548862510720626688[/TWEET]

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I got my 15 year old to watch with me. Thought it would be good for him to see how a team can bond and overachieve by pulling together. Didn't realise they were so brutal. Felt a bit ashamed to have got him to sit through that.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Lot of self-serving nonsense from Fashanu and Jones. As expected. What a nasty piece of work Fashanu was, and it appears still is.

There is a good story there.
Jones is also not quite the hard man he would have you believe, he was at Royal Ascot and grassed some people I know to the old bill for doing pinches of Charlie off their hands, I'm not going to defend what they were doing but they weren't the sort of people you should be doing that to, one of them fronted him about it and was going to give him a bit of a hiding, safe to say I have NEVER in my life seen someone melt so completely and utterly, he was BEGGING in the end.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Jones is also not quite the hard man he would have you believe, he was at Royal Ascot and grassed some people I know to the old bill for doing pinches of Charlie off their hands, I'm not going to defend what they were doing but they weren't the sort of people you should be doing that to, one of them fronted him about it and was going to give him a bit of a hiding, safe to say I have NEVER in my life seen someone melt so completely and utterly, he was BEGGING in the end.

Ha. There is always someone tougher. And the next generation will always want a pop at the likes of Jones

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]-mSdwrlcbcc[/yt]

Its on YouTube already. Excellent, think I'll have a gander.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Gibson, Scales, etc have all come out and said this was a total misrepresentation of events, and that Fash is a cock.

[TWEET]550975895838941185[/TWEET]

[TWEET]550978269873717249[/TWEET]

[TWEET]548862510720626688[/TWEET]

John Scales was basically bullied there, it must really annoy some of that team he played for Liverpool and England.

Fashanu admitting he didn't want to celebrate the cup final goal because of who scored it sums him up, he should have been banned for almost killing Mabbutt, that was assault. He of course still shows no remorse

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Never liked Wimbledon, just a long ball team who were a bunch of thugs/animals.

Had more respect for them when they were non-league in the 70s and certainly now again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i find john fashanu very unlikable in general to be honest

Same here. I found Terry Gibson's blog comment about middle-aged men still trying to be hard men amusing. His later "clown" comment sums it up nicely.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Watched the first hour or so. Got to the point where Fashanu came across as such a c*ck that I couldn't be bothered watching any more.

Would love to see somebody give him a good hiding.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm not sure I can sit through something that has John Fashanu involved for more than a few minutes.

I remember watching/reading something about the relationship he had with his brother and, in all honesty, he seems to be a fairly horrible human being.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here