Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you want Murray?

Sea Sea Seaside Air

Dec 31, 2014
GOSBTS
Speculation in today's argus.. Bloom refusing to comment on any shown interest by the club, which suggests maybe an enquiry has been made?
I personally would snap your hand off to resign him.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Absolutely. You could see what having a good physical hold up player could do when O'Grady had a good game at Fulham. Murray is that and a goal scorer. Would be a great move. How long has his contract got left?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
they say never go back, and i think this applies more so than normal here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Speculation in today's argus.. Bloom refusing to comment on any shown interest by the club, which suggests maybe an enquiry has been made?
I personally would snap your hand off to resign him.

TB would have given the same response if Messi and Ronaldo were on the list too :lol: The club doesn't like to give out snippets of information on players they're interested in signing , if any news leaks out nowadays it is virtually always from an agent or the prospective selling club.

Sea Sea Seaside Air

Dec 31, 2014
GOSBTS
There's always the issue of going back to a club that you've done well at before and it then not working at all. Take Benno for example, didn't have enough time, but looked a shadow of what he was when with us before.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Could be wrong but ive got a sneaky feeling op is a Palace fan

First ever post Bent and Palace

2nd post Murray who is a Palace player

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Realistically the SCUM will be asking for a transfer fee which I'm guessing would be around the £3M bracket and there is also the slight problem over his wage demands. Reading might be interested in signing him at that figure and can easily match the reported £20k a week he is on at Palarse.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Realistically the SCUM will be asking for a transfer fee which I'm guessing would be around the £3M bracket and there is also the slight problem over his wage demands. Reading might be interested in signing him at that figure and can easily match the reported £20k a week he is on at Palarse.

I would never pay that sort of money for a 32 year old nor will Bloom

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here