Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy's restaurant in the marina

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Anyone been since its opened?

Read the newspaper article about is opening, as anyone on here been to it yet?
is it any good?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Your on the wrong forum pal if you want a review of such an establishment. NSC is rife with food snobs, a good many wouldn't be seen dead in a World Buffet. I loved it btw.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
thought it was pure rubbish I got a 50% discount after complaining I still feel I overpaid will not be going back

Jul 7, 2003
The reviews on Trip Advisor are not encouraging.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
My family went there said the food was terrible, but staff was nice at least and they won't be going back there again... Even day's buffet I've heard has gone downhill!

I Went to a jimmys in Staines that one was good..

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Your on the wrong forum pal if you want a review of such an establishment. NSC is rife with food snobs, a good many wouldn't be seen dead in a World Buffet. I loved it btw.
This absolutely.

Where i live i have a Toby Carvery nearby. £6.25 for as much as you like roasty(not meat). Food is good and it doesn't hurt your wallet.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This absolutely.

Where i live i have a Toby Carvery nearby. £6.25 for as much as you like roasty(not meat). Food is good and it doesn't hurt your wallet.

Top place that. Do you eat there with The_Viper? ;)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Went to the Jimmeys in the O2 which I thought was very good but then again I was pretty drunk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Top place that. Do you eat there with The_Viper? ;)
Yeah and frutos as well. :)

Actually i've never met those posters before.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Was there on the opening day. Big sign saying "Now Open". Tried various doors but couldn't open any of them. In the next few minutes at least 10 people tried to get in with no success. Loads of staff inside standing around including some in suits but none would make eye contact with anyone outside banging on the door trying to get in. So, they've lost me as a customer before the've even started.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here