seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Off to 64 Degrees (finally) in late Feb, the only time both us and our friend could get baby sitters at the same time as they had an available "spot". I am intrigued as much as excited. Before then will hopefully get to the new George Payne owned Whistlestop for an orange juice and whatever food they're keeping the locals out with.

Stumpy Tim

Off to 64 Degrees (finally) in late Feb, the only time both us and our friend could get baby sitters at the same time as they had an available "spot". I am intrigued as much as excited. Before then will hopefully get to the new George Payne owned Whistlestop for an orange juice and whatever food they're keeping the locals out with.
My wife's favourite... Been their numerous times including the night before NYE. Great food

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I had a very enjoyable evening there a month ago with [MENTION=12187]Uter[/MENTION]. My tip is to have a pre-meal cocktail at Hotel Du Vin.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Two visits in the last few days. The New Club - fantastic burgers and plan to go back to try a breakfast there. Indian Summer - fantastic food and very reasonable prices.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Finally went their 3 weeks ago for the wife's birthday. Loved it. Had a lovely time. Staff friendly and sat in front of the chefs who were quite happy to talk as well.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Went to miller and carters in lancing on tue, had a 16oz rib eye and was thr best steak I've ever had. Deffo recommend

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Anyone. Dip in!

Ok.
A branch of Ed's Easy Diner has recently opened in Plymouth. I took the wife our kid and one of her friends and we had a great time the food was very tasty with great burgers, chips, parsnip chips, tasty puds with great sundeas and shakes and malts.
The service was brilliant we all sat up at the bar and played the jukebox with all the 50s music.
The only dissapointment was that The Fonz did not walk in with Richie Cunningham.
Totally enjoyed it, the kids loved it and I am a food and wine snob.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This place is awesome if anyone is ever near Bridgend in South Wales, he has just moved from the town center and taken over this place, it was called Frolics before Franco took it over, his food really is amazing, this is the only link I could find as he has not long moved there, in fairness his reputation is so good he does not need to advertise, he has had 2 other restaurants in the town centre so he is well known locally.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g186458-d3806880-i102348669-Franco_s-Bridgend_Vale_of_Glamorgan_Southern_Wales_Wales.html

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not a restaurant as such, and not 2015 as such, but... a quick thumbs up for the damn tasty burger and chips served upwith coleslaw at the Fiddler's Elbow. As an added bonus, they were doing 2-for-1 when we were in there on a pub crawl on Tuesday and starting to get peckish. Really hit the spot! :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here