Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne - Whitehawk

Incredible goal by jake Robinson seperates teams so far - Sports had been shading the game 0-1

I know Chapman probably deserves it but my Sussex manager of year so far is Steve king - getting a side in conference on 180 crowds would be a miracle

1-1 dean Sinclair equalises deservedly for eastbourne
Good atmosphere here of needle - sports fans have good history with king

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Any idea of attendance? Few decent local games today, including Bognor v Peacehaven.

2-1 30 yard screamer from josh hare for EB. Not said attendance yet but looks healthy near 1000 mark

Lol hawks fans let off smoke flares as jakey equalises 2-2

FT 2-2 entertaining game widderington won tactical battle with tight diamond formation in midfield that controlled game better but that passionate edge that kings teams have dragged them to a draw - Sussex derby credit to both teams

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bognor winning 3-1. Decent turnout, Bognor picking up lately. Late surge for the playoffs maybe. If not next season Ryman Prem is going to have some great local games again.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I know Chapman probably deserves it but my Sussex manager of year so far is Steve king - getting a side in conference on 180 crowds would be a miracle

What? Not really when your budget (sic) is being bankrolled by a bottomless pit of money. With Kings budget, I could probably manage Whitehawk to a promotion spot! King has followed the money everywhere during his managerial career. Should the money ever dry up at Whitehawk, he will not hang around, you can be sure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here