Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why no fixture list on the club website?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Why has the club taken the fixture list off the website? I was looking to fill in my new Albion calendar with the rest of the year's fixtures and I can't as the club has removed the fixture list (the fixture list link only leads to an up-to-date result list).

It seems a strange thing to do as there must be many people who block out the days in advance

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Why has the club taken the fixture list off the website? I was looking to fill in my new Albion calendar with the rest of the year's fixtures and I can't as the club has removed the fixture list (the fixture list link only leads to an up-to-date result list).

It seems a strange thing to do as there must be many people who block out the days in advance

No idea. Try asking here: Email: supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
It's because we've got a new manager, obviously. He might decide to move some of the games, or not bother playing them if he doesn't fancy it.

Some people are so thick...

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Not sure if you are looking on a different machine/ browser than myself but this link shows all forthcoming fixtures

http://mobile.seagulls.co.uk/fixtures/

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Don't click fixtures hover you're mouse cursor over fixtures and results and a drop down last comes up.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If the official site is a shambles the new FL app is even worse. Maybe all the updates are on the old app but CH's presser and the Fulham highlights still haven't been uploaded.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here