Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I see that his contract expires in June of this year, thank god for that, if Hughton doesn't play him in the next month we may as well pay up his contract early, what a parasitic waste of wages. Terrible signing.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I agree, best to ship him out, nothing good the team can learn from his attitude. Presumably no one will take him on after us

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I agree, best to ship him out, nothing good the team can learn from his attitude. Presumably no one will take him on after us
You would think that but look at people like Nile Ranger, Marlon King and Ryan Harley.

They've all managed to maintain a career despite a variety of issues (bad attitude, convictions, being cack), seemingly there's always a club willing to take a punt.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only hope is that he wants to shop window himself in the next 5 months.

I doubt it though, and would hope we come to some sort of agreement to cancel his contract this window.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
You would think that but look at people like Nile Ranger, Marlon King and Ryan Harley.

They've all managed to maintain a career despite a variety of issues (bad attitude, convictions, being cack), seemingly there's always a club willing to take a punt.

Depressing thought, you're probably right.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
The only hope is that he wants to shop window himself in the next 5 months.

I doubt it though, and would hope we come to some sort of agreement to cancel his contract this window.

That's what I think he will do, the shop window part that is.He will use Hughton's arrival as an excuse to suddenly start putting in a few good shifts sighting how he is the only manager that ever understood him etc etc, then in the summer move to one of the newly promoted league one sides such as Bristol City. They will think that they are getting championship quality and experience and give him say a three year deal, only for him to disappear by November with niggling injuries. Nice work if you can get it and yes I am bitter.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Get rid asap......been here too long and done nothing...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
That's what I think he will do, the shop window part that is.He will use Hughton's arrival as an excuse to suddenly start putting in a few good shifts sighting how he is the only manager that ever understood him etc etc, then in the summer move to one of the newly promoted league one sides such as Bristol City. They will think that they are getting championship quality and experience and give him say a three year deal, only for him to disappear by November with niggling injuries. Nice work if you can get it and yes I am bitter.

More likely he'll hang around till the summer when he'll be touting himself around the Dutch 2nd division hoping they don't ask his 2/3 previous clubs for any sort of reference

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Pretty sure he is currently injured, who knows how long for though

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Surely Nathan will put Hughton straight on Agustien, will probably not get anywhere near the first team squad.

Oct 25, 2003
i cant see a player like that fitting into a hughton team. The thing with that kind of player is thst they need the whole style of play to be based around them...which is fine if you have a proven track record of that working...Agustein just has a couple of glimpses of quality to go on...hardly appealing for a new manager to think 'this is the guy i'm gonna build my team around'

see also: ben arfa; taarabt; morrison etc

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Get him out. Complete waste of space. Complete waste of talent. What a ****ing idiot.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Get him out. Complete waste of space. Complete waste of talent. What a ****ing idiot.

I agree with BW... at least the sentiment of the post. Of course he is no idiot though, earning huge wages not doing a lot whilst running a modelling business in Miami. Taking us for a ride

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hope he never gets a contract anywhere else. He's effectively stolen £1m off of the club over 2 years.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This will give him the opportunity to get out of football and concentrate on his true passion.......... Social Media Consultancy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here