Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton

Baggie192

May 26, 2014
How's Darren Bent done? I was talking to some Villa mates, who said Hughton wanted to resign him

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Top appointment, he did wonders for the Blues on a shoestring budget

Out of work for 9 months ? How odd that he has not been snapped up sooner ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Could have been to do with deferred payment whilst unemployed didnt we pay Mark McGhee for about 18 months till he got a job. If that is the case it would be a fool who took the first offer and didnt bide his time waiting for the right one to come up.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
More than happy to learn that Chris is our new manager and confident that he can achieve a mid-table position for the Albion.
Danny Murphy on Talk Sport this morning spoke well of his coaching skills and past record as a manager.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
I think it is a solid reliable appointment rather than an adventurous one like the last 3 and will serve us well to bring some stability back to the club.
After the peaks and troughs of the last three seasons, I am ready to settle for solid and reliable.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think it is a solid reliable appointment rather than an adventurous one like the last 3 and will serve us well to bring some stability back to the club.

Yes, I think we need it. Would be nice, if he can bring success and see out his contract, but in reality does this happen anymore?

Baggie192

May 26, 2014

Firstly Happy new year to you all:) Out of work 9 months would likely be a financial thing frm Norwich. Considering he's only ever had one bad season in management (his last at Norwich) It's a great signing for you. As I said pushed hard with the Blues when they were in tailspin off pitch. As for the charmer further back in the thread, I'm 100% Baggie always have been, always will be:laugh: looking forward to Pulis's first game Saturday. Anyway Good luck for the rest of the season I'n CH will be great

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
My guess is you forgot your login details on the original account you opened, if you need any help in sorting it, let me know, it will all be done in private :thumbsup:

Thanks. My other accounts are Bozza and Ernest. Please pm me details :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here