Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

R.I.P Wiziwig.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
[h=1]Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG[/h]Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.
We've decided to join a new project, called GetYourFixtures.com, on which you can find tv listings for many live sports events but also links to official streaming. So please check out this interesting website by clicking the logo or links below:

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Wiziwig is dead...long live wiziwig the second! The fact ive still got 'Cartoon HD' working which has been closed few times tells me it won't be down for long.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It'll be reincarnated as a new site like before.

Wiziwig wasn't always Wiziwig, many of us remember it's previous incarnation MyP2P which was also shut down for legal reasons.

The powers that be will NEVER be able to defeat piracy.

Wiziwig was registered in Spain and new legislation concerning websites containing links will be introduced tomorrow (Google News Spain shut down their site earlier this month)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I miss thebox.bz which closed down earlier this year. That giant archive of TV programmes from yesteryear gone for ever. Sad.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't rate cricfree, I never seem to get a decent quality stream, but could via wiziwig. I'm sure they'll crop up somewhere soon enough

Cricfree via wiziwig was always the best stream for me.
Just thrown out our old computer that was full of viruses and I watched streams on it, wont be watching streams on the virus free laptop so for now my days of watching streams are over anyway.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Gutted by the news. Great site.

RIP Wizwig

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I wonder what will rise to take its place (and when).

There'll always be something like it available online, no matter how hard 'they' try to stamp it out, just a case of finding it!

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Wiziwig primarily provided links to the sites showing content. Streamking dot org gives Sky Sports 1-5 + BT Sport plus others in very good quality from my experience. The Albion games (if broadcast) will still be out there too, if you can find the right site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here