Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Eubank

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just got home and I was putting the recycling bins back after the bin men had so kindly distributed them down the street and some chap who looked & sounded like Chris Eubank I'm sure he said his name was Simon he started waffling on about a car crash, voices in his head and the struggle with good and evil including some pretty strong views on homosexuality and the news of the world. I did my best too listen, but when my daughter came to the door and asked who is that I cut him off and wished him luck not wanting my four year old to hear what he was on about. He obviously has mental health issues and in no way did I feel threatened, but anyone else had the same and is he a relation to Chris :(

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just got home and I was putting the recycling bins back after the bin men had so kindly distributed them down the street and some chap who looked & sounded like Chris Eubank I'm sure he said his name was Simon he started waffling on about a car crash, voices in his head and the struggle with good and evil including some pretty strong views on homosexuality and the news of the world. I did my best too listen, but when my daughter came to the door and asked who is that I cut him off and wished him luck not wanting my four year old to hear what he was on about. He obviously has mental health issues and in no way did I feel threatened, but anyone else had the same and is he a relation to Chris :(

Was he out jogging:moo:

Dec 15, 2014
Here

Burke told me he apologizes. It's been a rough fortnight.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Chris is one of (i think) three brothers who all boxed. Peter and Simon are the other two. Peter was famous first as he was the first man to beat Barry McGuigan. I was at school with Karen Eubank (nee Stephen-Martin)'s brother. The three brothers could sometimes be seen in her front room all together.

He ran a gym for a while and I think lived on Portland Road. The interweb also says he's had a pretty messy car crash.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Yep, he accosted me down elm grove one morning. Kept going on about his brother, he's got a very dim view of him

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I had virtually the same conversation with him about 3 years ago outside the new American Express building when i was working on it. I was on lunch break.
Yes it is Simon Eubank, i also met him about 14 years ago on the Shoreham Power Station where he was working, though not for long as i remember.
A troubled man who has got worse since i first met him. Obviously said a few things that i would not put on here.......don't want an infraction do i :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here