Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear Mr Whelan

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Breaking news on SSN.

Banned from ALL football involvement for 6 weeks....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's the transfer window taken care of. I hope he's authorised someone else to sign the cheques.

I thought he would have been let off, being as he once broke his leg in a Cup Final, although he doesn't like to talk about it.

dave-whelan_2847449a.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Judging by Wigan's form, the entire club is currently refraining from any footballing activity, so in all honesty, it shouldn't make much visible difference.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Prior to this season football people had only had good things to say about Dave Whelan, but who knew he had this chink in his armour?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
All that - and he can't order a Chinese takeaway because it'll have SPUNK in it. Too funny.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
No it's not, it's me as well. The world has gone mad..

And me , £50,000 fine and has to go to a mandatory education programme :facepalm: , this bloke is 78 years old and has more intelligence and experience than these politically correct knobs , who have nothing else to do with their time , i include the FA .

Freedom of speech is what this country fought for :nono:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Freedom of speech is what this country fought for :nono:
Is it? So my great grandfather fought for the right to call Chinese people chinks, and black people ******* did he? I wonder if anyone told him that's what it was all about :shrug:

I didn't realise the Germans were so politically correct back then either.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How can the FA ban him from running his own company which obviously involves football.

If it says " All football activity " is he still allowed to watch MOTD ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here