Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Pullis to West Brom

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Pleasing.

Should lack no motivation to send finish above the Nigels and send them down.

I'd say any bonus to keep them up would be enough motivation . He would probably keep them up but he's gotta fail one day . I've noticed ,Simeon , that your anti palace feelings are coming out a lot over the last few days are you ok ?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Interesting that West Brom have chosen him over Sherwood, who fits much better with what they've built over last few years. Obviously, they decided survival (which Pulis offers a greater chance of in the short term) is more important than style of play, which is fair enough.

They also need some stability after so many managers in last two years!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Interesting that West Brom have chosen him over Sherwood, who fits much better with what they've built over last few years. Obviously, they decided survival (which Pulis offers a greater chance of in the short term) is more important than style of play, which is fair enough.

They also need some stability after so many managers in last two years!

Also in appointing pulis they will rip up their template of how to run their club . They must be worried .

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Also in appointing pulis they will rip up their template of how to run their club . They must be worried .
Seems he's alright to fulfill the title of "head coach", though it remains to be seen how much of a say he has in other areas.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Seems he's alright to fulfill the title of "head coach", though it remains to be seen how much of a say he has in other areas.

Yeah just saw that . Maybe the package suits pulis .

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Pleasing.

Should lack no motivation to send finish above the Nigels and send them down.

Good luck to him. You should worry more about your own sh@t sandwich. I watched your game against Millwall. Utter dogsh@t.

Maybe Chris can bring in Henry as tackling coach.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Good appointment for them, if Pulis is given the freedom he craves then they should beat the drop comfortably.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Good luck to him. You should worry more about your own sh@t sandwich. I watched your game against Millwall. Utter dogsh@t.

Maybe Chris can bring in Henry as tackling coach.
After the niceties of the Christmas period seems normal service has resumed, oh well !!!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yeah just saw that . Maybe the package suits pulis .

You could be right.

Pulis: "And I want full control of all transfers, all team related matters start and end with me. You will call me the manager and not the f**king head coach and I will not work under a DOF under any circumstances or any of your coaches, its my way or the highway, thats my conditions Jeremy, take it or leave it"

Peace: "How about 2 million a year and an extra one-er if you keep us up under my system"

Pulis: "Er. Yeah, go on then"

Peace: "Just sign there Tony, on the line that says Head Coach and we can go and meet Terry Burton who will tell you who we plan to buy in January"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here