Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton and The Arsene Wenger Effect

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Arsene contributes five consecutive letters of his forename name to the team he manages. Hughton contributes five consecutive letters of his surname to the team he now manages. Does this mean that we'll go for decades winning bugger all, but 'keeping the faith' in Chris?

#concerned of Hollingdean.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Arsene contributes five consecutive letters of his forename name to the team he manages. Hughton contributes five consecutive letters of his surname to the team he now manages. Does this mean that we'll go for decades winning bugger all, but 'keeping the faith' in Chris?
I knew someone would post that :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd ****ing hate for the Albion to be as lacklustre and trophy shy as Arsenal, bad times ahead :down:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This is MY kind of thread! All aboard the Hughver Craft. Ha ha ha ahah ha ha ha hah ahh a...

Kosh - Sailing away on the HMS flattery, never got me anywhere... bum bum.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
This is MY kind of thread! All aboard the Hughver Craft. Ha ha ha ahah ha ha ha hah ahh a...

Kosh - Sailing away on the HMS flattery, never got me anywhere... bum bum.

Well it garnered you a thumbs up from me you absurd lump of crap.

#good times

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I would take it to mean the opposite as it is the opposite name, last compared to first.

We are going to win EVERYTHING for decades and then have the occasional season where it looks like we will get nothing but end up with the lot anyway.

Granted, the bed weteers will be annoyed when, in 9 years time, we miss out on a trophy for the first time in forever, but good times are ahead

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Arsene contributes five consecutive letters of his forename name to the team he manages. Hughton contributes five consecutive letters of his surname to the team he now manages.

That's nothing. Last season at Selhurst Jack Hunt's contribution was a massive SEVEN letters for the team he played for...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here