Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this a hint from PB concerning the new manager?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
In a report from SSN, he says:

We want someone with good experience of English football, the players we have in our squad and the players we’re up against."

Just how many candidates have the required experience emboldened?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?315527-Brighton-close-on-new-manager-Sky-Sports-News&p=6736762#post6736762

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We're getting Gus back!

:jester:

Nah, he can't mean Gus, we've got hardly any of Gus' first 11 left (hush my mouth)

Well, quite. If it is Hughton, especially if he's announced quickly, it's a remarkably careless thing for PB to have said since Hughton doesn't have one of the three things that he's said the club want...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fred Hantz it is then.

très bien.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am I reading too much into it as I would suggest he is aiming at Hughton generally or even Hoddle for his time last season as a coach with Harry in this division.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In our position I dont want flair I would sooner get 15 hard fought 1 or 2 nil wins. Lets plan for next season when we know which division, when perhaps we can play with an amount of flair again.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's unlikely ever to be flair with Houghton. No offence to him at all, and I'm pretty sure he'll succeed in keeping us up, and I appreciate that is the most important thing to consider.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It's unlikely ever to be flair with Houghton. No offence to him at all, and I'm pretty sure he'll succeed in keeping us up, and I appreciate that is the most important thing to consider.

A swallow does not make a summer - but the current squad properly organised and added has plenty enough to stay in this division. We don't need a panic appointment.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I don't normally give too much credence to rumours but was told today that CH attended a 4 hour plus interview on Christmas Eve, and will be announced before cup game. Supposedly this came from someone involved in the process.

Make of that what you will, I'm not saying its 100% legit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here