Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clarke Carlisle.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Heard something about this earlier - this isn't his first time of being caught either.

sad really :(

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Some compassion perhaps for a thoroughly decent guy who has battled depression and dependency? The suggestion is that there may have been a suicidal component to this (accident) incident so please think on that before you sound off.

There are few people in football I would rather break bread with than CC, I wish him a full recovery and his wife and children some relief.

M

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Some compassion perhaps for a thoroughly decent guy who has battled depression and dependency? The suggestion is that there may have been a suicidal component to this (accident) incident so please think on that before you sound off.

There are few people in football I would rather break bread with than CC, I wish him a full recovery and his wife and children some relief.

M

Not a fan of the bloke myself but wish him no ill health. Get well soon.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

M

Most sensible post on here. Wish him all the best

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here