Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clarke Carlisle.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Heard something about this earlier - this isn't his first time of being caught either.

sad really :(

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Some compassion perhaps for a thoroughly decent guy who has battled depression and dependency? The suggestion is that there may have been a suicidal component to this (accident) incident so please think on that before you sound off.

There are few people in football I would rather break bread with than CC, I wish him a full recovery and his wife and children some relief.

M

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Some compassion perhaps for a thoroughly decent guy who has battled depression and dependency? The suggestion is that there may have been a suicidal component to this (accident) incident so please think on that before you sound off.

There are few people in football I would rather break bread with than CC, I wish him a full recovery and his wife and children some relief.

M

Not a fan of the bloke myself but wish him no ill health. Get well soon.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

M

Most sensible post on here. Wish him all the best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here