Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Away Tickets

Charlemagne

Charlemagne
Sep 1, 2009
Sussex's first city
Anyone tried ordering more than one adult ticket recently as the website is saying sold out. Yet when I put in one ticket it seems ok? Any ideas?

Wouldn't surprise if the tickets have gone given the paltry 1600 allocation. We usually get a better allocation than that at Charlton? Anyone know why its so low?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are you ordering for other fan numbers, or just extra tickets for yourself ?

Charlemagne

Charlemagne
Sep 1, 2009
Sussex's first city
That's what I figured, but just seeing if anyone else had the same problem. Especially as post Fulham thought there would be a deluge of additional punters turning up to this one (new manager likely unless we move at the same speed as our player recruitment!)

Obviously not a problem on the day of getting seats scattered but prefer not to have the hassle of moving others around if people stick to their allocated seats!

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I phoned the box office Monday morning. 5 random seats left. I got one of them. Good luck Charlemagne.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Only managed to blag the day off work today, so tried booking online earlier.

Sold out :cry:

Anyone got any spares? :)

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Surely we'll be given more that 1,600?

Can't see any reason why you won't be given the other 1,600 if you request them. It is our annual 'kids for a quid' day (£1 under 11s, £5 under 18s) which means there will probably be a load of local (Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U supporting) school parties there, but not enough to annex any of the away end I wouldn't have thought.

UPDATE: None of the (3,000+ capacity) away end has gone on sale to home fans, so maybe it's down to seeing how many Brighton could sell (given the time of year etc) before deciding how much to segregate off for the local school 'freebies'? I'm pretty sure you WILL get more.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Excellent. Even if I'm the only one sitting in that block then.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
There was only 1 ticket left earlier I logged in at the same time into two different accounts and put it in the basket of one would not let me buy one on the other account said sold out removed the one in the basket then put it in the basket on the other account. I know I know I am a sad *******!

Will wait....hopefully more will become available as I need 2.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can't see any reason why you won't be given the other 1,600 if you request them. It is our annual 'kids for a quid' day (£1 under 11s, £5 under 18s) which means there will probably be a load of local (Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U supporting) school parties there, but not enough to annex any of the away end I wouldn't have thought.

UPDATE: None of the (3,000+ capacity) away end has gone on sale to home fans, so maybe it's down to seeing how many Brighton could sell (given the time of year etc) before deciding how much to segregate off for the local school 'freebies'? I'm pretty sure you WILL get more.

[MENTION=3329]essbee[/MENTION] saw your other thread, hope this helps.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nothing will happen until Friday morning at the earliest. If we do get more tickets sent down there is then the question of sending them out in the post or making them all collection only.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
See other thread. Our website states the allocation was 1600. The away stand holds around 3000 so safe to assume another batch will be released soon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
See other thread. Our website states the allocation was 1600. The away stand holds around 3000 so safe to assume another batch will be released soon.

At the time the tickets were allocated Charlton were doing quite well in the table and a kids for a quid scheme for Charlton youngsters would have snaffled up the remainder quite easily.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Club has announced we are set to get more Charlton tickets and just tried to book online and there are some avilable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here