• Yes

Votes: 28 57.1%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I can't decide if it's good or bad. Although my dislike for him certainly fits the bill.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I fear he will, but, the real fun will come in the summer when he told that Parish is selling Zaha and Bolasie and there is no money for replacements.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I fear he will, but, the real fun will come in the summer when he told that Parish is selling Zaha and Bolasie and there is no money for replacements.

Don't think they'll be selling Zaha...

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Not with possible relegation, and adding in the £3.5 Million its costing for Pardew. Throwing £15M at trying to stay up, and then failing, would be a bit costly.

I really hope he has the same result as when took over Charlton in the Premiership at Christmas 2006. He took over with Charlton in 19th place in the Premier League, he was unable to keep Charlton up, resulting in the first relegation of his career, both as a player and manager.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not with possible relegation, and adding in the £3.5 Million its costing for Pardew. Throwing £15M at trying to stay up, and then failing, would be a bit costly.

Keep up , apparently it's £10 m .( your source :))

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I really hope he has the same result as when took over Charlton in the Premiership at Christmas 2006. He took over with Charlton in 19th place in the Premier League, he was unable to keep Charlton up, resulting in the first relegation of his career, both as a player and manager.
Pulis wouldn't have kept that heap of shit up .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

We don't own wilf .

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I think he'd better because it's a step down enough from having managed NUFC in front of 52k passionate and vocal fans to managing a club like CPFC, let alone in front of 14k in the second tier, the only noise in the entire ground being made by a small pocket of children in black hoodies.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jedinak is now off to the Asian Cup, and Bolasie in a few days to the African Nations. That should weaken then nicely for Pardew's start.

Should have too much for Dover, mind.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here