Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
agJIP.gif

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Idiots are idiots. I don't expect any special treatment from them because we support the same football club.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I guessed the train from Putney to Clapham Junction might get a bit lively, so decided to walk back to my flat. I think I made the right decision; and it helped walk off some of my Christmas spare tyre.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There was a Fulham lad giving it the Wealdstone Raider on Clapham Junction as he got on his train on the opposite platform. I gave him a very out of tune "We can't hear you, you're running away". Bless him.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I guessed the train from Putney to Clapham Junction might get a bit lively, so decided to walk back to my flat. I think I made the right decision; and it helped walk off some of my Christmas spare tyre.

I keep getting offers from LA Fitness to my phone. They're clearly on to something.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nightmare journey back from Clapham Junction as a group of drunken Brighton fans decided to threaten and abuse fellow BHA supporters. Why do that to your own? Why do that to anyone?

Group of 8 or so. XXXXXL probably early twenties. Paid a tenner for two small bottles of drink of some lad on the train if it was the same people I saw

Rasko - Was it essential that you posted from this account rather than the one you created to make your OP? Did you hope to make us think that since two "different" posters referred obliquely to the same incident it must have happened? FAIL.

Cut it out or I'll ban all three of your accounts, there's a good chap.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Rasko - Was it essential that you posted from this account rather than the one you created to make your OP? Did you hope to make us think that since two "different" posters referred obliquely to the same incident it must have happened? FAIL.

Cut it out or I'll ban all three of your accounts, there's a good chap.

Is the other one HB&B?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thought this was the follow up to snakes on a plane

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here