Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would CMS make a better midfielder ?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He has 2 left feet, is clumbsy, cant tackle, cant score, cant pass, cant get back and defend........ But he runs around a lot. Yeh lets stick him in midfield. You clearly dont have a clue about football

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He has 2 left feet, is clumbsy, cant tackle, cant score, cant pass, cant get back and defend........ But he runs around a lot. Yeh lets stick him in midfield. You clearly dont have a clue about football

Clearly not a midfielder, however a few key passes yesterday suggest he can pass the ball.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Clearly not a midfielder, however a few key passes yesterday suggest he can pass the ball.

1 in 20 passes may find the man. Hardly reason to suggest that he is a midfielder. For what its worth i genuinely do like CMS. He is a grafter, but clearly not good enough in the Championship. League 1 is his level

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
1 in 20 passes may find the man. Hardly reason to suggest that he is a midfielder. For what its worth i genuinely do like CMS. He is a grafter, but clearly not good enough in the Championship. League 1 is his level

i never said he was a midfielder...

Be interesting if Hughton does get the job, as I am sure he is an admirer of CMS and tried to sign him when at Norwich ?....
Also i think he is a 4-4-2 man... so may actually give CMS half a chance

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Interesting, however we've been a totally transformed team since he came on against Reading... To me it's no coincidence, someone like him who works so hard for the team inspires others to do the same. Added to that, players hate playing against CMS, he might not be a prolific goalscorer at championship level but his work alone helps our other players score goals as he runs defences ragged.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i never said he was a midfielder...

Be interesting if Hughton does get the job, as I am sure he is an admirer of CMS and tried to sign him when at Norwich ?....
Also i think he is a 4-4-2 man... so may actually give CMS half a chance

Does this mean we will have to put up with Hughton starting CMS up front and it taking half a season before he realises that he can't hold the ball up? :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here