Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford on the 3rd - POTG?

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
Anyone know if the FA Cup tie at Brentford on the 3rd will be pay on the gate? Wanted to pick up a couple of tickets but the office is closed now until the 2nd (which seems a bit odd when the club shop is open...surely they could just sell them in the club shop for a couple of days!).

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
The website says the deadline to collect from the ticket office is noon on the 2nd, but booking line says you needed to have purchased by 5pm on the 29th. Clear as mud! I've tweeted the club to see if they can shed some light.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think we've only got an allocation of 1,600 so I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't enough left to allow for pay on the day.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've just tried online, and it seems there are some for sale, although I didn't go right through to the end of the sale.
Just click the collection box and pick them up on Friday.

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
I've just tried online, and it seems there are some for sale, although I didn't go right through to the end of the sale.
Just click the collection box and pick them up on Friday.

Yeah, I tried that too. But I phoned the booking line to see if I could collect them today and the pre-recorded message on the phone line says 'please make sure if you're buying tickets for the Brentford game that you've ordered no later than 5pm on the 29th'

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm trying to buy a ticket online and once i've gone through checkout it says 'session has expired'. Why is this??

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Im in the bees end again and according to my mate they don't do pay on the gate no more and that includes the home fans for the cup game saturday.

Wether the awayend is im not sure although very very unlikely

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
Just heard back from the club. You can buy and collect on Friday before noon, but make sure you do because Brentford don't do collections for away fans. Hope this helps!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm in Bognor so it's not practical to get over to Falmer to collect in advance. I see on the Brentford website that it's only a tenner. It looks like I'll need to go in the home supporters stand.

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
I'm in Bognor so it's not practical to get over to Falmer to collect in advance. I see on the Brentford website that it's only a tenner. It looks like I'll need to go in the home supporters stand.

I'm in Eastergate (just outside Barnham) and am collecting a couple of tickets from the amex for mates on Friday morning. If you'd like me to collect yours at the same time and you pick it up from mine on Friday afternoon or something then I'm happy to do so. Just PM me or something.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thanks for your kind offer. Would they let you collect my ticket? I don't suppose I can ring them and give permission for you to collect it? (answerphone at present).

Thinking about it, It's probably easier to just turn up and take a chance. I'm sure someone will have a spare single ticket.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm in Eastergate (just outside Barnham) and am collecting a couple of tickets from the amex for mates on Friday morning. If you'd like me to collect yours at the same time and you pick it up from mine on Friday afternoon or something then I'm happy to do so. Just PM me or something.

Nice guesture.

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
Thanks for your kind offer. Would they let you collect my ticket? I don't suppose I can ring them and give permission for you to collect it? (answerphone at present).

Thinking about it, It's probably easier to just turn up and take a chance. I'm sure someone will have a spare single ticket.

I'm hoping they'll allow me to pick up tickets in other people's names, neither of the ones I'm supposed to be collecting on Friday are for me (my ticket arrived in the post this morning!). I'm taking confirmation emails and addresses etc, I hope that will be enough!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm hoping they'll allow me to pick up tickets in other people's names, neither of the ones I'm supposed to be collecting on Friday are for me (my ticket arrived in the post this morning!). I'm taking confirmation emails and addresses etc, I hope that will be enough!

I can't see why not. If you have the details of the sale, and have the money, then you are entitled to pick up the tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here