Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest and Leeds are both getting concerned about relegation.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I can't see Forest getting pulled into relegation trouble but they could easily end up at the lower end of mid-table.

Leeds are already in the relegation battle, one point above the drop-zone and unlikely to get anything from Derby tonight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I reckon Wigan are in a false position, and if I wasn't an Albion fan I'd probably be saying the same thing about us.

Blackpool are beyond hope, I'd say Millwall and Leeds both look in big, big trouble to me. Millwall have a threadbare squad and Worzel normally stops adding value after 12 months wherever he goes. Leeds have been a shambles behind the scenes and now can't even properly deal on the transfer market.

There is no way Forest will go down though. If any team is going to plummet from mid table to the fringes of a relegation battle, it'll be Cardiff, IMO. Or maybe Sheff Weds ( :lolol: ).

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Forest will be absolutely fine. The return of Jack Hobbs in their defence will make a big difference for them and although I think Stuart Pearce has been shown so far to be short of tactical nous, I would expect them to finish in the top 8 come the end of the season, regardless of their transfer embargo.

Leeds on the other hand are in big trouble. They have an inexperienced manager at the helm and an owner who seems to change his mind with the wind, added to which hasn't he now been disqualified from having an involvement for the rest of the season? They are starting to lose their way at Elland Road and if that continues, I think they will be in for a long, hard struggle.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
its about time Redfearn got the sack at Leeds, he has been in post for a couple of months after all.........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Forest won't go down because they've built up a decent squad knowing FFP means diddly squat and the Football League will lift the embargo at the end of the season.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
often a team that has been down in the dumps, sometimes having bad luck, having more pressure and used to a scrap is better equipped to get to safety than a mid table team that gets the wobbles and goes into meltdown

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It would be hilarious if big-spending Forest got sucked into a relegation battle. All the excitement of welcoming club legend Stuart Pearce as manager replaced by the reality of having the not-very-good Stuart Pearce as manager

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Stuart Pearce is a sh1t manager, always has been. He really is a No. 2.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Leeds look absolutely dire against Derby tonight. No ideas or belief at all. Think Blackpool and Leeds will go down and the last place could be close

pacebos

Oct 1, 2013
Blackpool, Millwall and Leeds (They are terrible tonight) for me although I think Cardiff will also make a late bid for League 1 status.

Anyone but Albion will be nice :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This fellow hasn't given up yet.

Screenshot from 2014-12-30 22:13:06.png

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Paying the bills