Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got a W**KER thrown OUT last night

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Somebody has to STAND up to some of the MUGS supporting the ALBION these days and as USUAL it needs somebody of my INTELLIGANCE to do it. I was MINDING my own BUSINESS when some MUG pushed PAST me SIGNING some stupid YANKEE DOODLE DANDY song trying to ACT hard.

Unfortunately I was EATING a LARGE Hot DOG at the time covered in SOURCE and in an ACT of DEFENCE I tried to WHACK him with my SAUSAGE but MISSED and I ended UP with TOMATO source all over my FACE as a FRIENDLY bobby came PAST. He THOUGHT it was BLOOD and the YANKEE DOODLE mug had HIT me so in NO time at all he had his ARM up his BACK and EJACULATED him STRAIGHT out of the GROUND.

I did FEEL a bit GUILTY after but ANYONE who SIGNS that YANKEE Doodle song needs THROWING out and when I SORE the state of my SAUSAGE after it was RUINED so my GUILTY feelings soon WENT.

I'm not sure if the MUG who got THROWN out posts on NSC but if he DOES then he OWES me a LARGE Sausage and I KNOW who YOU are and I'm LOOKING for YOU.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I hope the mobile phone you found, and undoubtedly trousered, on your way out of the ground came as some sort of compensation for your ruined sausage.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Somebody has to STAND up to some of the MUGS supporting the ALBION these days and as USUAL it needs somebody of my INTELLIGANCE to do it. I was MINDING my own BUSINESS when some MUG pushed PAST me SIGNING some stupid YANKEE DOODLE DANDY song trying to ACT hard.

Unfortunately I was EATING a LARGE Hot DOG at the time covered in SOURCE and in an ACT of DEFENCE I tried to WHACK him with my SAUSAGE but MISSED and I ended UP with TOMATO source all over my FACE as a FRIENDLY bobby came PAST. He THOUGHT it was BLOOD and the YANKEE DOODLE mug had HIT me so in NO time at all he had his ARM up his BACK and EJACULATED him STRAIGHT out of the GROUND.

I did FEEL a bit GUILTY after but ANYONE who SIGNS that YANKEE Doodle song needs THROWING out and when I SORE the state of my SAUSAGE after it was RUINED so my GUILTY feelings soon WENT.

I'm not sure if the MUG who got THROWN out posts on NSC but if he DOES then he OWES me a LARGE Sausage and I KNOW who YOU are and I'm LOOKING for YOU.

End of year report: Could do better

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

I had you down as a man who liked BROWN SOURCE on his sausage!

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Classic!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Excellent, the ejaculation straight out of the ground made me SPURT my JUICE all over the breakfast table!!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Superb!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here