Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber On Sky Sports

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Pre match interview spoke very highly of NJ and said he was being closely considered by the board. Sounded like if he wins tonight hes in.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't go that far, although being No.2 to Sami has given Jones a masterclass in how NOT to manage a football team. We need to keep him if we can though.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The best part of this, is we know there is no need to panic and rush a new manager in.

A week ago the candidates held all the aces. Now Tony knows he has a competent man to steady the ship and give him the time he needs to make the right decision.

Personally I would like to see NJ given a few more games.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
Not sure which thread to post this... If, given the premiership ' swap shop' that is currently under way, the calibre of candidate likely to be available to us will diminish. At this point Tony Bloom might then consider Nathan and if he does perhaps we should do what we did ( magnificently) tonight and get 100% behind him and the team?? Just a thought

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The best part of this, is we know there is no need to panic and rush a new manager in.

A week ago the candidates held all the aces. Now Tony knows he has a competent man to steady the ship and give him the time he needs to make the right decision.

Personally I would like to see NJ given a few more games.

This. He's done TB a massive favour.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There is no time to give NJ a bedding in period, a good result yes, but this is no time to waste a trf window on the off chance it MAY work out..... sadly we have no choice, experience is what we need.....and quickly.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
A draw at Brentford in the cup and a win at Charlton I would give Nathan the job till the end of the season and review the position, depending how he makes players want to play for the club.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There is no time to give NJ a bedding in period, a good result yes, but this is no time to waste a trf window on the off chance it MAY work out..... sadly we have no choice, experience is what we need.....and quickly.

There's nothing to stop Nathan Jones bringing in an experienced no.2 if he gets the job.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
What with Newcastle and WBA looking for managers if Pardew does go think Sherwood and Pulis are out of the frame... that leaves Hughton, NJ or ANOther. Hughton does nothing for me so in which case Id give three more games to NJ and if he does well keep him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

gully1984

May 3, 2014
When watching him on Boxing Day and last night I saw something completely different to anything in a while. Passion, belief, motivation all the key attributes we need. It is early days yes, but....it shows that WE do have the players that work together but they need leadership. NJ is showing this. Id like to see him for another couple of games. We know hold the ace card like an earlier poster said, therefore if a new manager does come along they know what they have to do.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
What with Newcastle and WBA looking for managers if Pardew does go think Sherwood and Pulis are out of the frame... that leaves Hughton, NJ or ANOther. Hughton does nothing for me so in which case Id give three more games to NJ and if he does well keep him.
That would again leave us playing catch up in the trf window...... no thanks, its now or never.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here