Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone in that away end...take a bow

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
For a club struggling through some tough times, the support was sensational tonight.

Sitting in the old Stevenage Road stand to your right, all you could hear from 10 minutes before kick-off all night were the Brighton fans. If only the Amex could be 25,000 or even 18,000 like the 3,000-odd there this evening.

And it wasn't just when we scored either, it was all the time up to that point, and then a party obviously when Solly tucked away the second. Players' great efforts got a reaction from the fans, which in turn lifted the players further.

Definitely a 'getting your Mojo back' type of night.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
the tide has turned, it definitely felt like the first step in a new direction...LOVED being a part of it!

Last edited:

Apr 12, 2011
Great night, loved seeing a bit of passion and grit from the players in game and from Nathan after. As you say the players and fans both feed off each other and it can only help get that feelgood factor back around the club.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Just got back. What a night! I'm now slightly deaf, have lost my voice and still can't feel any of my toes but I wouldn't have missed that for the world :ascarf:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Can we beat Brentford on Saturday, and then draw Fulham away in the cup please? Then there can be even more of us making a racket in that stand and in other parts of their stadium too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely LOVED that, proper old school awayday. What a brilliant old ground Craven Cottage is. The singing was non-stop, tremendous atmosphere and the players reacted with a BEAST of a performance from start to finish.

I thought the best part of the day would be the pub crawl beforehand, how wrong can you get. Cracking night.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It was the sort of night that reminds you why you love following the Albion. Great atmosphere throughout, and the players responded. Fantastic when Sully tucked the 2nd away.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have the buzz of going to the football back. I've forgotten how that feels! Great night, let's hope for many more of those before the end of the season.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Excellent night. Was amazing to be part of. Everyone sung their hearts out. I would of loved to hear it on radio.
Just got back too, just tucking into bed with my ears ringing.
Love being an Albion fan

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Brilliant night.. Anyone else worried the stand was going to collapse on more than one occasion ?

Edit: Just seen the previous post.

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Amen to all the above... the fact that the passion of Nathan and players at the end matched the passion of us fans was heartwarming to put it mildly - bring on the Brentford and Charlton away days... can't wait!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I cannot remember enjoying a day out and evening of course like that for yonks. What a racket in our end..... Non stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here