Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan players recalled...?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Did I hear correctly in the commentary that some of our loan players have been recalled to their parent clubs so we cannot extend their stay here?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I heard that too when Jones was questioned about who would make the decision on them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hope we can sign Elliott Bennett that all depends on price and Redmond leaving Norwich also think Halford would be a good squad signing. If Joe Bennett and Texiera are recalled sign permanent replacements. Let Gardner go back and release McCourt.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Hope we can sign Elliott Bennett that all depends on price and Redmond leaving Norwich also think Halford would be a good squad signing. If Joe Bennett and Texiera are recalled sign permanent replacements. Let Gardner go back and release McCourt.

we would have to pay up his contract - what would be the point of that.?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Cant see that happening

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

Thought Texiera was a season loan

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can season loans not be recalled in the January window I think they can, The short loans are Bent. Gardner, Halford and E Bennett I think but dont hold me to it.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
What would that cost probably less than his wages if he stayed and just made up the numbers or played for the DS.
Uh, no. Unless there's a clause in the contract, then you're compensating for the remainder. Full price.

McCourt isn't a starter. But someone who should come on in the last 25-20 mins.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Uh, no. Unless there's a clause in the contract, then you're compensating for the remainder. Full price.

McCourt isn't a starter. But someone who should come on in the last 25-20 mins.

I would bring him on in the 95th minute cant lose the ball too much then. I must haver misread about January beinng the only time you can recall a player on a season loan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here