Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm so annoyed with myself :(

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I completely forgot to turn the radio on tonight to listen to the game and I can't believe I'd do something like that. Has anyone else ever done the same?

:ffsparr:

But on a nicer note, we won 2-0! :albion2::albion2: Congratz to Solly March for his first league goal.

So did we play well? I saw O'Grady on the BBC sport team sheet but I thought he was on loan to Sheffield United, have we recalled him?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I completely forgot to turn the radio on tonight to listen to the game and I can't believe I'd do something like that. Has anyone else ever done the same?

:ffsparr:

But on a nicer note, we won 2-0! :albion2::albion2: Congratz to Solly March for his first league goal.

So did we play well? I saw O'Grady on the BBC sport team sheet but I thought he was on loan to Sheffield United, have we recalled him?
Just you, mate:whistle:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Not that I'm superstitious but can you please forget to turn the radio on for every match from now on. :thumbsup:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
how can you forget? is it Altzheimers?

No Altzheimers to blame it on. Just pure idiocy. I suppose being distracted by playing fifa didn't help, but still, I'd never ever do something like that.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If its a night away game- the thought of listening on the radio helps get me through a day at work. Never forget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here