Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wba sack irvine

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like the Merry Go Round is about to take off big time.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No surprise, but I don't think it has any ramifications for us now.

I'm convinced we're just dotting the i's and crossing the t's on the Chris Hughton deal.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sherwood the reported target for Baggies and you would imagine the 24 hr delay in sacking Irvine is because they were speaking to replacements. Not a criticism. They are BPL and have the clout to draw quick responses from anyone available. However Sherwood and his back up team are polar opposites to Peace's preferred operating set up. Shocked if it worked out.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
"Tim Sherwood claimed he had turned down the job after "provisionally" accepting only to change his mind."

/QUOTE]

Sherwood turned job down last June, things have changed since then and given his circumstances / lack of offers the WBA job might now be more appealing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You wonder if Hughton wants to throw his hat into the ring for the West Brom job? If he does he could end up with nothing if they go for Sherwood.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
You wonder if Hughton wants to throw his hat into the ring for the West Brom job? If he does he could end up with nothing if they go for Sherwood.

This....I think is just what might happen.....Pardew to Palace (for some reason), Pulis to Newcastle Hughton to WBA...Jones staying put?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sherwood the reported target for Baggies and you would imagine the 24 hr delay in sacking Irvine is because they were speaking to replacements. Not a criticism. They are BPL and have the clout to draw quick responses from anyone available. However Sherwood and his back up team are polar opposites to Peace's preferred operating set up. Shocked if it worked out.
BPL?..... what's that?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here