Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I am a fan, no one can deny he had been poor this season so far though. I have said all along we must persist with JFC and Ince, they will only continue to improve. UTA :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ask BG.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I've always been one of Ince's biggest fans, as some of you will know, and it sounds as if he did us all proud tonight. He is big, strong, skilful and versatile and should start every game for us unless he is injured. He should also be developed and coached to form the heartbeat of our team in the same way that Kolo Toure does for Man City. In short, we have a helluva player on our hands and I would not be surprised if other clubs came sniffing round soon. We should resist any offers regardless of their value.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I am a fan, no one can deny he had been poor this season so far though. I have said all along we must persist with JFC and Ince, they will only continue to improve. UTA :)

When it comes to Ince, I wouldn't bother - no disrespect intended BG. :smile:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I asked my brother he went and he said Ince did nothing wrong bit lethargic for a man his size but was guided through the game well by Holla. He also said our gem and MOM was Texiera Fulham couldnt get the ball off of him.

You failed to mention how much of a wet blanket Mackers was...

Dec 29, 2011
I've always been one of Ince's biggest fans, as some of you will know, and it sounds as if he did us all proud tonight. He is big, strong, skilful and versatile and should start every game for us unless he is injured. He should also be developed and coached to form the heartbeat of our team in the same way that Kolo Toure does for Man City. In short, we have a helluva player on our hands and I would not be surprised if other clubs came sniffing round soon. We should resist any offers regardless of their value.

Yaya Toure.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Rohan Ince - "The build of a Marine and the feet of a ballerina". I forget which game this quote came from last season but I think it sums Rohan up nicely; definitely adds some much needed 'weight' into our midfield.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Rohan Ince - "The build of a Marine and the feet of a ballerina". I forget which game this quote came from last season but I think it sums Rohan up nicely; definitely adds some much needed 'weight' into our midfield.

A classic Cantorism, said it right after he scored at Port Vale.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012

Totally agree with the above - cannot believe he has not started - it is a shame that both JFC / Gardener were both ill and Nathan did not select Holla / Ince on their own merits - with the fact they are better players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here