Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Midfield tonight

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Sounds like a great performance tonight and in my opinion it's no coincidence that this is contributed to by the fact there was no JFC and Gardner in midfield and Ince in there instead - let's hope it stays this way !!! UTA

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
It makes you wonder if they had not been ill, if they would have played. Maybe that's what was needed to see that there maybe better options.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I think it's harsh in the extreme to group JFC and Gardner together. Gardner apart from Cardiff at home has generally been shocking all season vs JFC who has had some decent games and played a lot better generally. I would have no issue keeping the midfield as is, but have no qualms if JFC was called into the side as he would do a sound job.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I think it's harsh in the extreme to group JFC and Gardner together. Gardner apart from Cardiff at home has generally been shocking all season vs JFC who has had some decent games and played a lot better generally. I would have no issue keeping the midfield as is, but have no qualms if JFC was called into the side as he would do a sound job.
Jfc has been woeful for 95% of the season

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I agree with that.

Caskey is wasted as a holding midfielder.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just spoke to my brother who went, most local game for him, and he said Ince did nothing wrong and played well with Holla but the gem was Tex they couldnt get the ball off of him.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just left game, midfield with Ince and Holland in midfield it looked strong. Hats off to Text as well looked great they could not get near him, possibly MOTOROLA.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Just spoke to my brother who went, most local game for him, and he said Ince did nothing wrong and played well with Holla but the gem was Tex they couldnt get the ball off of him.
Tex probably played with a bit more confidence knowing he had Holla & Ince holding the fort behind him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

What a strange type of compliment. Rohan Ince was immense saying he 'did nothing wrong' is ridiculously harsh.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
That is what we need from him or anyone in his position consistency with no mistakes, so tonight he did his job.

Would it actually hurt you to say, yeah Rohan Ince was bloody good tonight.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt go and couldnt get a stream so rely on peoples opinions I value through years of talking with them. I was told he did well this evening but behind Tex for MOM.

Murray3779

Dec 29, 2014
Sounds like a great performance tonight and in my opinion it's no coincidence that this is contributed to by the fact there was no JFC and Gardner in midfield and Ince in there instead - let's hope it stays this way !!! UTA

Yeah i hope it stays this way. Ive beeing saying ince for jfc for months now. Those that defend fjc i dont know what player you see playing every week. It also helped we didnt go 4 3 3 tonight with our players its not the best formation in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here