Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

im not asking anyone to do anything they don't want to do.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
But al this talk of creating a better atmosphere at the amex has got me thinking. From what i have read on here and seen over at the north stand , from my view over on the east lower, is that the north stand is devided.
there seems to be two different groups, 1) the police box crew and 2) the crowd over towords the east. The middle are in between the two. I really admire the police box crew, they sing there hart out from the first whistle till the last. Until recently i thought the problem was the middle of the north stand not joining in and filtering it through to the east side. But i think i was wrong.. because it does appear that the police box crew like to sing songs that aren't familiar with the rest of the north stand, olso that the police box crew seem to not want to join in with the rest of the north stand.
this creates the problem that as the p.b.c are singing all game the middle of the north stand dont want to join in with the east side of the north stand, as they will be going against the songs the p.b.c are singing.

So i think as the police box crew only want to sing by themselves and not join in with the rest. It would help the atmosphere if they were to move to the south stand behind the goal.
that way they could sing and have banter with the away surporters, creating a good atmosphere down that end of the stadium.
Whilst the north stand sing the traditional songs all together...

what do you think ? Any one from the police box crew want to have a freindly discussion.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
But al this talk of creating a better atmosphere at the amex has got me thinking. From what i have read on here and seen over at the north stand , from my view over on the east lower, is that the north stand is devided.
there seems to be two different groups, 1) the police box crew and 2) the crowd over towords the east. The middle are in between the two. I really admire the police box crew, they sing there hart out from the first whistle till the last. Until recently i thought the problem was the middle of the north stand not joining in and filtering it through to the east side. But i think i was wrong.. because it does appear that the police box crew like to sing songs that aren't familiar with the rest of the north stand, olso that the police box crew seem to not want to join in with the rest of the north stand.
this creates the problem that as the p.b.c are singing all game the middle of the north stand dont want to join in with the east side of the north stand, as they will be going against the songs the p.b.c are singing.

So i think as the police box crew only want to sing by themselves and not join in with the rest. It would help the atmosphere if they were to move to the south stand behind the goal.
that way they could sing and have banter with the away surporters, creating a good atmosphere down that end of the stadium.

what do you think ? Any one from the police box crew want to have a freindly discussion.

:moo:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sorry for the bad timing. ( great result ) whats ur thoughts now ?
Probably won't go anywhere but is basically an excellent idea. If it happened for next home game then atmosphere would be much improved. SW corner could enjoy the delights of the PBC and they can have their "banter" with the away fans. The North could be reunited led by the Middle and East side.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

I think you are on to something here. It was very similar away at Fulham last night... when the PBC were doing their own thing it was OK but not loud and stopped the whole stand from getting going. When the whole stand sang the well known and much loved songs and stomped and danced it absolutely rocked!

PBC to the South Stand stand next to the away fans is worth a try.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Why can't we wait, see what develops in the ongoing actions with the club... and then all be in the one place? That's what we all want, isn't it?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think you are on to something here. It was very similar away at Fulham last night... when the PBC were doing their own thing it was OK but not loud and stopped the whole stand from getting going. When the whole stand sang the well known and much loved songs and stomped and danced it absolutely rocked!

PBC to the South Stand stand next to the away fans is worth a try.

What happens in cup games?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Not sure if the PBC would be willing to move. Maybe sending a JCB into the North, scooping them all up and driving it across the pitch and dumping them in the South pre-match might work. Gary Larson from The Far Side could draw a cartoon of the action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here