Sky Bet Championship

• [*=center]Venue: Craven Cottage
    [*=center]Date: Monday, 29 December
    [*=center]Kick-off: 20:00 GMT

Referee: G. Scott
Assistants: W. Bull, B. Holderness
Fourth official: A. D'Urso

[h=2]TEAM NEWS[/h]
Fulham will be without Tim Hoogland and fellow defender Fernando Amorebieta for the match against Brighton.​
Striker Adam Taggart is nearing full fitness, while Sean Kavanagh could be in contention for a return.​
On-loan striker Darren Bent seems likely to miss the Fulham match after sustaining a groin injury in Brighton's Boxing Day draw with Reading.​
Defender Bruno is still suspended while Gordon Greer is reported to be close to making his comeback from injury.​
[h=2]MATCH FACTS[/h]
Head-to-head

• [*=center] Fulham won the earlier meeting 2-1 at the AMEX Stadium on 29 November.
    [*=center] Fulham are unbeaten in the last seven meetings in all competitions, winning five. Brighton's last win was 2-0 at home in the old Division Two in April 1994.
    [*=center] Fulham have won two of the last three meetings at Craven Cottage, drawing the other. Brighton's last win there was 1-0 in the old Division Two in November 1993.
Fulham

• [*=center] Fulham lost 2-0 at Bournemouth on Boxing Day, after winning their previous two games.
    [*=center] Fulham have lost only one of their last seven home games in the Championship. Their only league defeat at Craven Cottage since September was 5-0 against Watford on 5 December.
Brighton

• [*=center] Brighton have won only one of their last 16 games in all competitions. Their only win since 24 September was 1-0 against Wigan at home in the Championship on 4 November.
    [*=center] Brighton have won only one of their 11 away games in the Championship this season. Their only league win on the road was 2-0 at Leeds on 19 August.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I expect Fulham are thinking about a comfortable home win without too much bother. How can we shake them up a bit with the players available?

The first game was characterised by both teams losing possession too often and as the game went on we lost out on the second ball, fighting to get the ball back, unsuccessfully after Lualua went off. Then Christensen took charge. Let them play and we will lose by a score depending on their ability to shoot.

I think Watford played five in midfield, which we have done. I think this is superfluous and I'd sooner play two banks of four in a 4-4-2. Then on 67 minutes I would switch to a 4-3-3 with pre-arranged substitutions.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Play Holla and Ince together as DM and stiffle their attacks from midfield and play to catch them on a quick breakaway with them pushing men forward trying to break us down.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Temperance Bar full of singing Albion.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Fulham 1 - 2 Albion

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
News that Gardner is feeling poorly has made thousands of Albion fans feel much better this evening.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC team v #FFC: Stockdale; Calderon, Dunk, Halford, J Bennett; Holla, Ince, Colunga; E Bennett, Teixeira, Mackail-Smith.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here