Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for tonights game

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has a link? I searched Wiziwig but all it's saying is:

Week 23 :: English Npower Championship 2014/2015 ::
Unibet won't have the tv rights in the UK

Does that usually mean it's being streamed by Unibet but need a proxy for Unibet in another country to view it?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
There is a stream that runs right next to the ground.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Wiziwig is showing three now four stations to broadcast the match. Which is good, at least one or two of them will be watch-able.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Wiziwig is showing three now four stations to broadcast the match. Which is good, at least one or two of them will be watch-able.

Would be happy with that! The HD stream a few weeks backs was the dogs bollocks but will be happy with anything half watchable!

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Are wiz wig ipad friendly? Never managed to get a stream work yet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Asked these questions on the other thread but no answer so hopefully more luck on here.

Does the stream have English commentary if not can I listen on Radio Sussex on 104.5 in Haywards Heath.
What time does it start to enable tuning in before kick off.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Asked these questions on the other thread but no answer so hopefully more luck on here.

Does the stream have English commentary if not can I listen on Radio Sussex on 104.5 in Haywards Heath.
What time does it start to enable tuning in before kick off.

Any stream is out of synch with Radio Sussex

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
commentary is not know until kick off, beware of the commentary being ahead of the stream..

Generally when I listen through the FL or Albion app which use Seagulls Player the the commentary is normally about 2 mins behind the stream. You get to hear Johnny Cantor and Adam Virgo saying that we are looking like making a breakthrough just as you see the opposition going 1-0 up!!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And get team line up and news from here

If you find your stream bereft of English commentary, BBC website is a good place to get team line ups and updated progress on cards, subs, possession stats etc. The bonus is it doesn't update quicker than the delay your stream will have, so the updates actually tie in quite well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30572357

If you can find a Canal+ stream then I'd go for that. French commentary is always nice on the ears (if you like that sort of thing) and the stream quality is usually really good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here