Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Cooper!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Interstingly he has Luke Williams as his No2, who was youth developement coach for us previously.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
my old manager at AFC Telford United! Good coach and top bloke, however would be out of his depth in the championship. I'm surprised his Swindon team are doing as well as they are

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Part of me is expecting the appointment to not be one of the popular names being bandied around since that happens so often for us these days.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As realistic as Karl Robinson. Fantastic style of football at Swindon this season, they passed us off the pitch.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The difference between November and January is the difference between a slightly "out of left field" Poyet/Hyypia/Oscar with an eye on the long term, and a relatively safe and experienced pair of hands to dig us out of relegation before it's too late.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No no no. He just doesn't fit the club's stated requirement of experienced Championship manager.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
With manager jobs at some premiership clubs being precarious, it wouldn't be surprising if Bloom & co drew up a list of less known names as a back up plan just incase, but if those smaller names did then become front runners you would seriously need to question why none of the original targets were obtained and what can be done to make sure they can next time round.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No no no. He just doesn't fit the club's stated requirement of experienced Championship manager.

Need to find a back up choice in the not so unlikely scenario that no manager with Championship experience is willing to run with the constraints of being an Albion manager.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
As realistic as Karl Robinson. Fantastic style of football at Swindon this season, they passed us off the pitch.

Trouble is we need a guy that doesnt care about style only winning ....we have not got that luxury now I am afraid .Great if we can win looking good ,but just as important to win looking bad .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here