Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

possible transfer targets for Janusry window

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
No thanks.
Absolute hero when he was here, but lost all respect for him when he didnt want to play for us last season.
Fair enough if someone comes in with an offer that cant be turned down, like Leo, but Bridders and Buckley shit on the club IMHO

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't really know as I'm not sure of:

Our budget.
What the management feel we need.
Who is available.
How much they are on.
If they want to leave
If they want to join someone else instead of us.

But, seeing as thats not in the spirit of the game, I'll have a pop at Jamie Sendles-White and HATEM BEN ARFA

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We need bodies,who and how many depends on weather its a manager/coach problem or a too many league 1 level players problem.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It will be interesting to see what business Blackburn, Leeds and Forest do in the window. All 3 clubs have gone backwards since it was announced they'd failed FFP, they have to get their losses down in order for the ban to be lifted and have some good players on big, long-term contracts. Grant Hanley, Sam Byram, Michael Mancienne will all be getting twitchy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would say Bridcutt on 3 month loan.
No thanks. Bridcutt was good in his role in Gus's team, I'm not sure he'd be much good for our next manager. And he gave up playing for us.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Interesting re; Coutts. Derby fans rated him, but had really bad injury problems last few years. Was a winger with a good final ball, but been playing central role since coming back from injury. Only a 60min player apparently

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ince & Holla have both been very disappointing played on their own but ok if played together. You are then getting 2 men to do the job that 1 Bridcutt did. Holla is well below Bridcutts standard and Ince even further behind.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There is absolutely no chance of signing Bridcutt. He's very much part of their first team picture.

Why do so many people (not you) allude to having old players back,they left for good or not so but still for a good reason,never look back...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here