Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham v BHA is it on telly?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
My daughter is getting married today and I have been banned from checking the score this evening. I thought I would record the game and watch it tomorrow but it doesn't seem to be televised. If so, why is it on tonight at 8.00 instead of being played yesterday?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My daughter is getting married today and I have been banned from checking the score this evening. I thought I would record the game and watch it tomorrow but it doesn't seem to be televised. If so, why is it on tonight at 8.00 instead of being played yesterday?

Congratulations to your Daughter, but clearly a very weak excuse to be missing the game!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Forgot to add - it couldn't be played yesterday as QPR were at home to Palace, and with their grounds being a stone's throw apart, the Met obviously suspected that trouble was a possibility...

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I'm travelling down to Exeter today, for a wedding tomorrow. Only thing I'll have on me is my iPhone. Anyone know of anyway how to stream or get coverage of the game tonight? And I'm not subscribed to seagulls player either. (Sorry to hijack the thread!!)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm travelling down to Exeter today, for a wedding tomorrow. Only thing I'll have on me is my iPhone. Anyone know of anyway how to stream or get coverage of the game tonight? And I'm not subscribed to seagulls player either. (Sorry to hijack the thread!!)

The best text updates are on Twitter.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills